We Have the Experience to Provide Accurate Quotes
Floor Advisor is the flooring installation expert you can trust for high-quality flooring. As part of our commitment to providing you with the best possible customer service, we perform thorough, detailed measurements of your space. We prepare a detailed, line-by-line explanation of all work and costs involved with your project so you know going in what you’ll spend, and it’s all reflected in your quote. We email an official detailed quote usually within 24 hours. Our quotes are accurate because our staff members have the expertise to consider all conceivable details surrounding your project.
Learn More About Our Flooring Options
Our customers have a wide variety of needs. For some, they’re renovating their kitchen and are looking for durable and practical waterproof planks for the floors. Others finally decided to rip up that old carpet and replace it with real hardwood. Floor Advisor have been doing this for twenty years, so our employees know how to get an accurate quote for the floors and carpets you need. More than likely, we have what fits your needs, and we can help get you there. Here are just some of the products we offer:
- Carpet: Throw your old assumptions about carpet out the door. Our carpets have stain-resistant fibers and feel ultra-soft. Carpets are also easy to clean. Don’t trust just anyone to sell and install your carpet, trust the experts who have the experience to install just about anywhere with ease. Our staff members are more than capable of adjusting to any surprises on the job and installing your carpet on any surface.
- Hardwood: Hardwood comes in two varieties: Solid hardwood and engineered hardwood. Solid wood is a complete plank of wood with no layers. It can be pre-strained, finished and refinished, and sanded later down the road. Engineered hardwood flooring is a better option for homeowners who can’t use nails to install their floors, and it’s more affordable, especially in wider planks.
- Waterproof Floors: Waterproof floors are just that – waterproof. In addition to protecting your floors from water damage, they are also scratch resistant, making them a good option for parents of young children or for dog owners. Made by printing a high-definition scan onto the flooring, waterproof floors look like the real thing. It can be installed basically anywhere in the home, and it’s extremely affordable.
- Laminate: Laminate floors are a durable option for homeowners looking for a beautiful wood-like surface for their living room or kitchen. They have all the high-fidelity looks of real wood at an incredible price.
- Engineered tiles: If you’re looking for a ceramic or porcelain tile look, engineered tiles are a great way to achieve the same look. Engineered tiles are cost-effective because they are much easier to install. We can use grout to install the engineered tiles to give them a more authentic look.
We Consult With You Every Step of the Way
You may have an idea of what kind of floor you’re looking for. But we have the experience to know which floors will work for you, and which will not. We understand how to make your vision work. We’ll consult with you and help you figure out the flooring option that works best.