Hardwood is a long-lasting, timeless flooring choice in any home. Hardwood flooring adds character, color, and visual interest to your home, while also raising the value of your property. But with so many options to choose from, it can be hard to decide which flooring is right for your needs.
Floor Advisor in Leesburg, VA, is more than just another flooring company. We're there for you through every step of the process from flooring selection to installation. We provide comprehensive consultation services that assess the unique needs of your home, including your budget, décor choices, and the lifestyle of you and your family.
When you're ready for a change to your home's flooring, there are several reasons you may want to consider hardwood. Hardwood has a number of advantages over other flooring options, and with such a wide range of wood species, patterns, and finishes, you're guaranteed to find the right hardwood floor for the needs of your home.
The benefits of hardwood flooring include:
Your flooring partner from start to finish
- Stunning appearance - Hardwood floors enhance the look of your home by offering a touch of elegance, warmth, and timelessness to any space. With so many colors, styles, stains, and species available, there's no place that can't benefit from classic hardwood flooring.
- Low maintenance - Hardwood flooring can be swept, steamed, or vacuumed, and because there are no fibers, you'll never have to worry about stains, dust, allergens, or mites in your floor.
- Durability - Quality hardwood flooring is manufactured and finished to high standards that can take a beating. Wood flooring is a great option for workspaces and areas that see heavy traffic. If the floor does become dented, scratched, or nicked, you can refinish the wood to restore the floor to its former glory.
- Increased home value - The majority of homebuyers are likely to remove existing carpet from a new home. A home with existing hardwood floors is most likely to sell for a higher price point, as buyers won't need to worry about carpet removal.
- Improved air quality - Because it doesn't have fibers or grout lines that trap dirt and debris, hardwood flooring is a great way to maintain good air quality in your home. Wood flooring is a stellar choice for those that suffer from allergies.
Not sure where to start? Floor Advisor is more than just another flooring store. We work side by side with you to assess the unique needs of you and your home, making knowledgeable recommendations on the best hardwood flooring options for your circumstances. During your complimentary consultation, our team will help you try samples in your home, take accurate measurements, and provide a complete price breakdown of your installation quote. You'll never be left wondering!Floor refinishing
Sanding and refinishing is a very effective and economical way to make your existing wood floors new again. You can change the stain, making it darker or lighter, or just simply make it new again. We use the latest "dustless" equipment, which collects most of the dust, creating minimal dust mess. Sanding & refinishing requires an experienced crew to accomplish a smooth and even surface. We pride ourselves in using the best equipment possible operated by very experienced crews. The recommended application of 2 oil-based polyurethane coats (or 3 water-based coats) can last 20 – 25 years. For a longer lasting floor finish, you can add an additional coat, taking the potential life of to 25 – 30 years. This is based on normal household traffic. Contact us for more information.