Looking for a strong and affordable option for your floors? Laminate floors
are made from composite wood that has been pressed together at high temperatures. They are scanned and printed for a genuine look. This gives laminate a beautiful, wood-like appearance
at a fraction of the cost. There’s a huge range of possible looks for this product, meant to fit into a variety of places in the home. It will look excellent and it won’t break the bank.
There is any number of benefits to switching to laminate floors, from cost savings to aesthetic value. We have over twenty years of experience advising our customers on the best options for their home and performing quick and quality installations. Among the benefits of laminate floors include:
- They don’t take much time to install, and because each board is uniform, we don’t have to waste time discarding unsightly boards or re-cutting boards that are too long. They install faster, and hence cheaper, and are overall less expensive than hardwood floors.
- Laminate floors are cost-effective. They don’t take much time to install, and because each board is uniform, we don’t have to waste time discarding unsightly boards or re-cutting boards that are too long.
- Laminate floors are very easy to keep clean. A simple sweep-and-swiffer process will keep your floors pristine.
- Laminate floors are ideal for homeowners with allergies, as the allergens don’t cling to the surfaces as they might with carpet or hardwood floors with wider gaps between the planks.
- Laminate floors are almost impervious to denting and scratching making them a very pet-friendly flooring option. While no surface is completely safe from damage, laminate floors are especially durable, providing extra protection for accidents and general wear and tear.
- Laminate floors can be installed on virtually any surface, including hard concrete and pre-existing floors, reducing your costs.
Laminate floors have many pro’s and con’s
and are an extremely affordable option for any homeowner. Whether you're replacing floors damaged by flooding or renovating your home, Floor Advisor has the high-quality laminate floors you need.