Serving Your Flooring Needs
Floor Advisor proudly serves communities with exceptional flooring solutions for their homes in places like Leesburg, Alexandria, and Gainesville, VA. Our luxury vinyl plank flooring is a prime example of how you can elevate your home’s appearance and value with high-quality material matching your aesthetic style. Vinyl flooring already has a wide array of benefits, and luxury vinyl plank (LVP) flooring goes beyond what standard vinyl offers with various enhancements to make your flooring more beautiful and durable. 3D printing technology lets manufacturers design LVP to appear extremely similar to other flooring materials, including hardwood and tile. We have planks in different sizes and a huge selection of styles to give your home a more personal look. You can customize your new flooring to a specific look, such as wider, contemporary planks or smaller, more traditional ones. We provide customers with a wide selection of flooring options, including carpet, laminate, and engineering tiles. Luxury vinyl planks can fulfill your aesthetic goals while holding up against dents, tears, scratches, and other damage from daily use.
The Difference Between LVP & Vinyl Flooring
While both options are made from vinyl, luxury vinyl planks are several times thicker than regular vinyl. You get a more genuine look because LVP combines its thickness with 3D printing technology to achieve a highly realistic hardwood, tile, or another material appearance. LVP also has several layers comprising the planks to prevent damage from exposure to chairs, dropped plates and cookware, and other hazards. This flooring material has less chance of scuffs, scratches, tears, and dents while maintaining its structure and design. Many people cannot tell the difference between their luxury vinyl plank flooring and other, more expensive materials like natural stone and hardwoods until they touch their flooring’s surface. Additionally, LVP is a more durable flooring option than vinyl flooring, and it can last longer if you provide the right care. You can use LVP almost anywhere you’d put other flooring options. Floor Advisor can install LVP in your home spaces instead of carpet, tile, hardwood, or regular vinyl. Another feature of luxury vinyl plank flooring is it comes in pieces, adding to a more sophisticated look.
What Benefits Does Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Offer?
When you rely on Floor Advisor to handle your luxury vinyl flooring installation, you get assurance we carry out the process with the utmost care and consideration for our finished work and your flooring’s longevity. The plank flooring, itself, offers several advantages, including the following:
- LVP is resistant to staining, water damage, and general wear, making it a popular choice for kitchens.
- This flooring option is incredibly versatile. You can install it in any room with a wide assortment of colors and designs to achieve the look you want.
- Its 3D printing closely mimics other popular flooring materials, including wood and tile, but you still get vinyl flooring’s affordability and resilience.
- Some harder flooring materials can be noisy and echo footsteps throughout your home. LVP tends to be quieter, and you stay more comfortable while standing on it for longer times.
- You can improve your home’s resale value with new LVP flooring. While wood and tile might raise your resale value more, you get a better return on investment than if you install regular vinyl.
Popular Questions About LVP Flooring
Homeowners tend to have questions about luxury vinyl plank flooring because it is a relatively newer flooring option than tile, hardwood, and other traditional choices. We’ve answered some of the most popular questions we receive from customers about LVP below:
- What products should I use to clean LVP flooring? Every manufacturer has its own recommendations on which specific products you should use on LVP. A general rule is you should never use harsh or abrasive waxes, polishes, or cleaners on this flooring. You don’t need them to maintain your LVP flooring’s beauty.
- Can you install LVP over my existing flooring? We can install luxury vinyl planks over your existing floors in some situations, but not in every case. Our team will advise you on the installation process and how it will apply to your specific project.
- What precautions should I take to prevent damage to my LVP? Luxury vinyl plank flooring is resistant to dents and scratches, but we still recommend using a floor protector when placing very heavy items on it, including appliances and furniture. If you install LVP in your office, you’ll want to protect your flooring from rolling desk chairs with a floor protector as well.
- Can you install LVP in any room? You can install LVP flooring in almost every room in your home, including bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. Its resistance to moisture and staining makes it a durable choice that keeps its beautiful appearance. However, we do not recommend installing LVP outdoors.
Contact Floor Advisor Today to Start Your Project
Floor Advisor welcomes homeowners to take advantage of our many flooring options, including luxury vinyl plank flooring. We will walk you through our selection to find the perfect size, color, and design to match your aesthetic goals. Contact us today to speak with our team about your flooring needs in cities and towns like Gainesville, Leesburg, and Alexandria, VA.